Our core video technology is from Vidyo. Vidyo is the company that is changing the face of the video conferencing industry. Vidyo is the company that brings these capabilities:
If you don’t use Vidyo or a network that performs 100% all the time you will have occasional bad or dropped video calls.
- Vidyo is HD video conferencing built from the beginning to deliver quality never before possible over the internet. Several patents are issued and many are now pending.
- Vidyo accommodates wild swings in bandwidth, packet loss, jitter and latency. In other words it continues to work when the internet is having a bad day, hour or minute.
- Works on PC’s, Mac’s, iPad, iPhone, Android smart phones and Android Tablets.
- Over 80 million in venture funds invested into Vidyo. This means we can focus on the needs of the Kiosk/Digital sign market and not worry about the rapidly changing world of technology in video conferencing.
Instant Video expert goes far beyond the basic routing capabilities of other video queuing products. Here is a small sampling of some of our routing capabilities:
We can also potentially integrate to your existing telephone system if it is capable of routing multiple media types such as voice and email.
- Send the agent specific information about the customer before connecting. (What kiosk and or what choices were being selected prior to requesting help.)
- Send only to, or preferred if possible to, a male or female agent depending on what the inquiry is about.
- Prioritize a certain group of agents. (Send to employee agents first if available, second to outsource agents.)
- Alert agents and or supervisors when certain queue thresholds are being exceeded.
- Call a supervisor after hours if no one is logged in to accept a video call.
- Add a third party onto a call.
- Transfer the call.