Our core video technology is from Vidyo. Vidyo is the company that is changing the face of the video conferencing industry. Vidyo is the company that brings these capabilities:
If you don’t use Vidyo or a network that performs 100% all the time you will have occasional bad or dropped video calls.
- Vidyo is HD video conferencing built from the beginning to deliver quality never before possible over the internet. Several patents are issued and many are now pending.
- Vidyo accommodates wild swings in bandwidth, packet loss, jitter and latency. In other words it continues to work when the internet is having a bad day, hour or minute.
- Works on PC’s, Mac’s, iPad, iPhone, Android smart phones and Android Tablets.
- Over 80 million in venture funds invested into Vidyo. This means we can focus on the needs of video enabled interpreting and not worry about the rapidly changing world of technology in video conferencing.
See Speak goes far beyond the basic routing capabilities of other products. We can do much more than simply send the request to the interpreter with the skill requested that has been idle the longest. Here is a small sampling of some of our routing capabilities:
We can also potentially integrate to your existing telephone system if it is capable of routing multiple media types such as voice and email.
- Send only to, or preferred if possible to, a male or female interpreter with the right language skill.
- Prioritize a certain group of agents. (Send to employee interpreters first if available, second to outsource interpreters)
- Send to the interpreter I spoke with last time if available
- Alert an interpreter who is on a call that he/she is being requested.
- Call a supervisor after hours if no one is logged in for the language being requested.
- Add a third party onto a call. (Bring the specialist Doctor into the call.)
- Transfer the call.
- Optionally request a billing number and then report on that number.